Wednesday 20 May 2015

Music Video Ideas

 Song: Lithium by Nirvana

For my music video I may use this song because the songs lyrics and instrumental theme fits with my music videos narrative, which is about young man who has a split personality.








Song: Basket Case by Green Day

For my music video I am considering using the song basket case by Green Day. The song lyrics fit with the theme of isolation and confusion which my music video portrays.





Music Video Idea/Concept:

The music video will have a narrative style. The story of the music video will be about a young adult who has multiple personality disorder. I am either going to use split screen or edit the screen back to back in chronological order. The music video will show a good person dressed in white and a bad person wearing black.

The music video will have a lot of contrast between the two characters, for example.

-(Good) Shopping for his mum.
-(Bad) Stealing Cigs & Alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment